For list of changes read included patchnotes.txt
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
Publisher: Atari, Inc.
Player character is wounded zombie whose name is Zomby. Zombie needs to find blood bottle in different maps.
Zombie player have 2 different weapons, which need first find in every level. Rifle and Pistol. Also player need to find ammo clips. Every level have hidden blood bottle somewhere. After player find blood bottle mission is completed. Game includes zombie enemies who have knife weapon. Player can also use melee attack, if no guns found. Game also contains different traps, like ghost canons, fires etc. Making game more challenging one hit to trap will immediately kill player.
Game contains 8 levels. 6 levels have weapons and 2 levels only possibility is to sneak and use melee attack
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Tero Lunkka
Publisher: Tero Lunkka
Powered by the Unreal 4 Engine, Hidden Dragon will make players utilize all their skills in combat, acrobatics, and puzzle-solving to navigate their way through tough enemies, powerful bosses and Metroidvania-style puzzles while building their fighter through an extensive skill tree that allows players to customize their fighting style.
• Action packed gameplay— 2.5D hack and slash platform gameplay, uniquely set in the imperial and martial times of Tang China.
• Slice and dice with combos— Dispel foes with a variety of attacks, devastating them with stunning combos and abilities
• Fight with skill and style— Battle through waves of enemies using lightning-fast, deadly attacks, or perfectly time a dash to counter-attack adding even more combos.
• The more you kill, the stronger you get— Use soul stones you gain by defeating your enemies to expand your character’s skill-tree, combos and stats.
• Get acrobatic— Jump, swim, and grapple to avoid obstacles, escape enemies and clear missions through vibrant, detailed levels inspired by ancient China and the paranormal universe.
• Plenty of challenge— A hardcore platformer in every sense of the word, and those who want an extra challenge can unlock the epic Hard Mode after finishing the regular game.
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: MegaFun Games Ltd.
Publisher: Oasis Games
Panacea: Last Will (Chapter 1) is an Amnesia-like survival horror game with lots of notes, flashbacks and a storyline to tell you about what’s going on, as well as monsters ready to tear you apart at first sight!
The protagonist comes to the mansion for the funeral of his recently deceased friend William. In a note that had been written shortly before his death, William asked the protagonist to carry out his final request and destroy all the documents concerning his studies of black magic. William had gone too far in his research which resulted in strange things happening inside the mansion. Be careful and remember: death is just the beginning…
Developer: Horrendous Games
Publisher: Horrendous Games
Gorogoa is an elegant evolution of the puzzle genre, told through a beautifully hand-drawn story designed and illustrated by Jason Roberts.
The gameplay of Gorogoa is wholly original, comprised of lavishly illustrated panels that players arrange and combine in imaginative ways to solve puzzles. Impeccably simple, yet satisfyingly complex.
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
Developer: Buried Signal
Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
You are a crew member of the USSC Lazarus waking up from cryo sleep without memories and even without name in an apparently abandoned drifting cargo spaceship. But you’re not alone, there is also Hybris, the Artificial intelligence who commands the ship. Who are you? What are you doing there? What is the Black Cube?
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: No Wand Studios
Publisher: No Wand Studios